Have you visited Medan before? If you haven’t visited yet, you should schedule your next holiday to visit this city well. Why it should be Medan? It is because there are some of Medan tourist spot destinations which give you different holiday as what the other cities do. Every city has its own different destinations that you can visit as well as Medan. If you want to get here, you should find out about what kind of destination that you want to visit.
There are top 5 Medan tourist spot destinations that you can visit if you want to go holiday in this city. They are:
- Mesjid Raya Mosque. If you are a Moslem, you can go to this place. The distance of this place is about 3 km from city center. This mosque is the largest mosques in Medan city which has multi architecture of Spanish, Indian, and Middle Eastern which blend as one unity and create beautiful design on it. This mosque is made from immaculate octagonal design, stained glass windows and also designed marble. This mosque will be your best options if you want to get for a spiritual insight of Medan’s architecture and history.
- Annai Vellangkanni. The distance of this place is about 9 km from the city center. This place is a Christian temple which has beautiful design with Indo Tamil exterior. It was built in 2005 and has served the best testament of diversity religious in Medan. If you are interested to architecture, this temple will be your best choices.
- Tjong A Fie Mansions. The distance of this place is about 1 km from the city center. If you want to visit the historical place, you can go to this place because it is called as historical jewel place in Medan. This place is categorized as historical landmark and also cultural heritage museum and building. The architecture of this place is influenced by the Dutch, Malay, and Chinese style. The building structure was built based on observing feng-shui principles. If you want to visit the cultural and photography place, this mansion will be your best choices.
- Sri Mariamman Temple. The distance of this place is about 1 km from city center which is located in the center of bustle and hustle of Little India. It is one of the most esoteric temples which were dedicated for Tamil Goddess Mariamman. It was built in 1884 and has beautiful old architecture. After you have visited this place, you can go around to trying Indian foods in surrounding this area.
- Maimoon Palace. The distance of this place is about 3 km from city center. It is one of the last reminders of rulers’ dynasty. It is the house Deli Sultan with the throne room which is accessible for public. You also can try the traditional Malay costume and take photo there.
Those are top 5 Medan tourist spot destinations that you shouldn’t miss while visiting this city. By visiting them, you can get different, unusual, and gorgeous photo collections of your holiday.